Have you noticed a change in the WhatsApp of your friend or your partner? Do you want to know if he really has you scheduled? There is a tutorial that will allow you to know 100% if that person you doubt has added your number to the fast messaging app. Take note.
LOOK: So you can send voice notes with “drunk voice” in WhatsApp
For this it is not necessary to have to download some other application that complements WhatsApp; on the contrary, everything is achieved from the same app. But remember that this trick will only work on devices that have the updated program.
LOOK: Learn the three methods to change the font of your WhatsApp messages
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR FRIEND OR PARTNER HAS ADDED YOU TO WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter WhatsApp.
- Then press the three dots in the upper corner on Android.
- Now click on Broadcast List.
- In the case of iPhones, you only have to click on “Broadcast lists”.
- Now select all the contacts that you have doubts if they have you added or not.
- Now send a message.
- Wait a few minutes and hours for the message to be sent and read.
- At that moment you will see all the names that read your message.
- If it only appears that your message has been sent and received by a person, but not read, it means that they have not added you as a contact.
- For this you can also write to him and check if you do not see his profile picture, his last connection time, his status, etc.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link.