WhatsApp is an instant messaging application where you can send all kinds of multimedia files such as: images, videos, audios, Word documents, Excel, PDF, etc.; so today we will teach you a simple trick so that through the aforementioned platform you can share any of your favorite selfies with an anime filter, do you want to know how to do it? we will explain it below.
LOOK: Learn the three methods to change the font of your WhatsApp messages
It is important to clarify that WhatsApp It only has six basic color filters, so to convert your selfies to an anime, as we see in the cover image, it will be necessary to resort to a page called AnimeGANv2, it effectively fulfills its function and is capable of turning all your selfies, even group ones, into an anime character.
LOOK: WhatsApp: how to hide your last connection time for life
How to send a selfie with an “Anime” style filter on WhatsApp
- First, from your mobile or PC you have to open the browser of your choice, it can be Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, etc., and look for the page AnimeGANv2. click here to go directly.
- When you are on the website, you will see a box with the following notice “Drop image here or Click to upload”, press it.
- Here the image gallery or the file browser will open so you can choose the photo you want to convert to anime.
- Preferably, the image is a selfie or a photo where your face is well appreciated.
- Then, at the bottom touch the “Sumbit” button and wait for the platform to finish the conversion process.
- Press for a few seconds on the image converted to anime and save it on your device or PC.
- finally open WhatsApp and enter any conversation to send the photo with anime filter.
How to send a selfie with a “The Simpsons” style filter on WhatsApp
- For this it will be necessary to use a complementary application to WhatsApp named DollToon, you get it from the Google Play The App Store.
- Once installed, open it.
- Define the color of your skin, the style and tone of your hair, as well as your gender, male or female.
- You can also modify the clothing, if you want it to be a little more formal or casual.
- When you have everything ready, simply tap on the “Download Image” option.
- The image will already appear in the gallery of your mobile, so now open WhatsApp.
- Enter any chat, it can be group or individual.
- Finally, send the image and surprise all your contacts. If you wish, you can also publish it in your states or place it as a profile picture.
do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form using this link. There you simply have to enter your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.