Next week will be released Call of Duty: Vanguard, without a doubt one of the most anticipated games of the year. It is logical that those who wait for it already want to know everything about it, and this time Activision revealed details about its size and preload date.
The latest installments in the series have had a reputation for weighing heavily, but this luckily won’t be the case with Vanguard, which eventually managed to shrink in size. As for the preload, it will be possible from this week on consoles. Below we leave you details about both things.
• Among Us introduces his new role as Imposter: the Shapeshifter
How much does Call of Duty: Vanguard weigh on consoles?
According to the official information that was given today, this will be its size on consoles:
• PS4: 54.65 GB | 93.12 GB required
• PS5: 64.13 GB | 89.84 GB required
• Xbox One: 56.6 GB
• Xbox Series X|S: 61 GB
When can Call of Duty: Vanguard be preloaded?
On PlayStation and Xbox, the October 29th at this time according to your country:
• Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Panama and Mexico: 23:00hs (28/10)
• Venezuela, Bolivia, Puerto Rico and Chile: 00:00hs
• Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay and Brazil: 01:00hs
• USA: 00: 00hs (ET zone) / 21: 00hs (PST zone) (28/10)
• Spain: 06:00hs
As for PC, it will be possible from November 2, although the exact time is still unknown.
When is Call of Duty: Vanguard coming out and on what platforms?
Call of Duty: Vanguard is out November 5, 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, and PC via Battle.net. Here you can read about its most important aspects, such as its gameplay, campaign, multiplayer, and Zombies mode.