The mails that are received in Gmail can be answered with phrases predetermined by the application that serve to get out of the way when you do not have too much time. These smart Gmail replies allow you to respond to emails very quickly and are also context sensitive.
However, they are somewhat cold and robotic responses so the best option is to spend a little time creating a few completely custom default phrases.
So you can create a custom response
To create our own default responses in Gmail, follow these steps:
- Go to Setting and Enable Smart Reply
- On Advanced it must be enabled Templates and Save Changes
- A new email must be written in which the answer will be written. For example: “Now I can’t answer, when I have a hole I’ll tell you something”
- When the phrase has been written, it should be touched on the three vertical points and Templates
- You must put a title, which will be the subject of the mail, and save
- To use it, you simply have to touch the three vertical dots and select the phrase that best suits the context.
Ideally, you should spend some time configuring all the custom responses that may be needed depending on how Gmail is used.
Loading next content …