WhatsApp has become a key tool for communication on a global scale, due to its ease of sending messages, audios, photos, videos, making video calls … However, due to that amount of multimedia files, users tend to delete what considered unnecessary to avoid cell phone memory saturation.
In this context, one of the most frequently asked questions is, how can the messages that have been deleted be recovered, be they texts, images, videos, documents or audios?
These are the steps:
– Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
– Open the application and verify your phone number.
– You will be able to see a message that says “restore”, which you must accept to recover your chats and multimedia files from the copy stored in Google Drive or ICloud.
– When the restore process is complete, select “next”.
– Once the initialization is complete you will be able to view the chats.
– After the chats are restored, WhatsApp will start restoring your media files.
By the way, these are other tricks you can use to take advantage of this contact tool
HOW TO LEAVE A GROUP AND DELETE IT?
If you are the one who manages it, you can delete a group for all its participants. Before deleting it, you must delete all its participants and then exit it.
If you delete a group, you will no longer see it in your chat list and the message history will also be deleted from your phone. The other participants will still see the group in their chat lists, but will not be able to send messages.
After leaving a group, you have the option to remove it:
– Open the group chat and touch the subject of the group.
– Touch “delete group”.
– If you do not want to delete media files from the phone, make sure the box that says “delete files from this chat” is not checked.
HOW TO POST A CHAT ON WHATSAPP?
With the function of pinning chats you can place up to three chats in the upper part of your contact list, in this way you can see them quickly.
– To use it on iPhone: swipe to the right the chat you want to pin, then “tap Pin”.
– To use it on Android: you must press and hold the chat you want to set, then “touch set”.
HOW TO CHANGE THE STYLE OF THE LETTERS?
In WhatsApp you can change the text format of your messages. The shortcuts can be used on Android and iPhone.
Italic: To italicize text, place an underscore before and after each typed text.
Bold: places an asterisk before and after the text.
Strikethrough: put a check mark before and after your message.
Monospaced: places three back quotes before and after words.