Has it happened to you? If finding your car after parking is a problem you constantly face, this method is for you. Thanks to a useful Google Maps function, you will be able to save the exact location where you left your vehicle from transport, be it a car, motorcycle or bicycle. Any user can use this tool, since it is available on both phones Android What iOS.
You will need to make sure you have the most up-to-date version of your application Google Maps. You can confirm the status of the application through the application store of your phone’s operating system. That is, if you have Android, you must enter the Google Play Store, and if you have an iPhone, the App Store.
How to locate your parked car with Google Maps?
After doing what is recommended in the previous lines, you are ready to use the Google Maps tool. When you are in a parking lot, and you have to leave your vehicle, follow these steps:
- In Google Maps, press for a few seconds on the exact place where you are at the moment until a red pin appears
- In the lower section of the app, you will see a section called Marker. Slide it up to display the options
- Click on the option Labels and add a name to the new tag. One suggestion is that you name it as “Parking place” or “Here I parked” so that it is easy for you to use it
- Press the Add label button and voila!
- When you return to the parking lot and do not know where you left your car, go to your Google Maps app and enter the label that you saved in the Saved section