The WhatsApp tricks you should know. If you are a user of this application, you should know how to put into practice the best tips to make the most of your cell phone and the chats you have with the App.
One of the most frequently asked questions is how messages that have been deleted can be recovered, whether they are texts, images, videos, documents or audios.
With these simple steps, you will be able to see again the messages that were deleted from WhatsApp. It can be used for both iOS and Android versions.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR DELETED MESSAGES?
This is the step by step you must follow in order to see the messages you received in your chats again.
– Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
– Open the App and verify your phone number.
– You will be able to see a message that says “restore”, which you must accept to recover your chats and multimedia files from the copy stored in Google Drive.
– When the restoration process is complete, select “next”.
– Once the initialization is complete you will be able to view the chats.
– After the chats are restored, WhatsApp will start restoring your media files.
The fact: if you install WhatsApp and do not have any backup stored in Google Drive, the App will automatically restore your chats through the local backup.
HOW TO LEAVE A GROUP AND DELETE IT?
If you are the one who manages it, you can delete a group for all its participants. Before deleting a group, you must delete all its participants and then exit the group.
If you delete a group, you will no longer see it in your chat list and the chat history will also be deleted from your phone. The other participants will still see the group in their chat lists, but will not be able to send messages.
After leaving a group, you have the option to remove it:
– Open the group chat and touch the subject of the group.
– Touch “delete group”.
– If you do not want to delete the multimedia files from the phone, make sure that the box that says “delete files from this chat” is not checked.
HOW TO POST A CHAT ON WHATSAPP?
With the function of pinning chats you can place up to three chats in the upper part of your contact list, in this way you can see them quickly.
– To use it on iPhone: swipe to the right the chat you want to pin, then “tap Pin”.
– To use it on Android: you must press and hold the chat you want to set, then “touch set”.
HOW TO CHANGE THE STYLE OF THE LETTERS?
In WhatsApp you can change the text format of your messages. The shortcuts can be used on Android and iPhone.
Italic: To italicize text, place an underscore before and after each typed text.
Bold: places an asterisk before and after the text.
Strikethrough: put a check mark before and after your message.
Monospaced: places three back quotes before and after words.
WhatsApp Web: keyboard shortcuts to improve productivity
WhatsApp: how to know what an audio says without having to play it
WhatsApp: how to accept the new privacy policies