The Executive has established new payment dates for the second, third and fourth group of beneficiaries of the Yanapay voucher. From today, Sunday, September 19, the Government of Pedro Castillo enabled the official website to see if it corresponds to you to collect the subsidy of 350 soles. This subsidy will be received by those who are in a situation of poverty and extreme poverty, and that they have also been harmed by the health crisis that the coronavirus pandemic has generated in the country.
The 700 soles bond will reach an approximate of 13.5 million Peruvians, as detailed by the Executive. In the following lines, find out everything you need to know about the subsidy.
How do I know if I get the 700 soles bonus, Yanapay?
The bonus of 700 soles will go to the following people:
- People of legal age living in households in situations of poverty and extreme poverty according to the pattern of the Household Targeting System (Sisfoh).
- Citizens belonging to the Juntos, Pensión 65 and Contigo programs.
- People who are not registered in the Computer Application for the Centralized Payroll and Data Registry of Public Sector Human Resources (Airhsp) or in the private payroll, except pensioners and the training modality.
- Families made up of a single person of legal age (who meets the first or third criteria) and at least one minor, except for the beneficiaries of the National Scholarship and Educational Loan Program run by the Ministry of Education, as well as the programs Pension 65, Together and With You.
- Have income less than S / 3,000 monthly per household.
Check if you are a beneficiary of the 700 soles bonus, Yanapay on the official page
After enabling the official site, follow the link to find out if you are a beneficiary of the 700 soles bonus:
- Enter the link: https://consultas.yanapay.gob.pe/#/
- Complete the requested information: DNI number with his date of issue
- Click on the box where it says ‘I’m not a robot’
- Important !: read the security recommendations and ask if you are a beneficiary.
Schedule and dates to collect the bonus of 700 soles, Yanapay
In accordance with what was mentioned by the Ministry of Development and Social Inclusion (Midis), the dates of the second group for October 5. Similarly, for the third group will be on October 18. Finally, the delivery of the economic subsidy for the fourth group will be on December 17th.
Payment methods for the 700 soles bonus, Yanapay
These are some of the payment methods for the 350 soles subsidy, according to the Midis:
- Bank accounts
- Digital wallets
- cell banking
- Paying carts
- Banco de la Nación agency windows
- Extended windows (agents)
- DNI accounts
- Home payments in specific cases, among others.
What is the 700 soles bonus?
The 700 soles bond is the new economic support that the Government of Pedro Castillo will grant to the most vulnerable citizens of the country, to reactivate their economy in the framework of the COVID-19 pandemic. The bond will reach more than 13 and a half million people, and will be delivered individually, with a minimum amount of 700 soles per family, as reported by the Executive.