Mucus has been in the limelight of Free Fire during the last days, since now he can be one of the four characters with his own awakened version, whose official name is Moco Enigma.
Mucus possesses a passive ability called Hacker’s Eye which allows players to tag enemies they have shot for a span of two seconds (default level) to five seconds (maximum level). Using the awakening ability, players can increase their time if enemies move. Here’s a full breakdown of his awake ability, Enigma’s Eye.
Level 1: tag lasts longer with enemy movement = 2 seconds
Level 2: tag lasts longer with enemy movement = 2.5 seconds
Level 3: tag lasts longer with enemy movement = 3.5 seconds
Level 4: tag lasts longer with enemy movement = 4.5 seconds
Level 5: tag lasts longer with enemy movement = 5.5 seconds
Level 6: tag lasts longer with enemy movement = 6.5 seconds
Players must follow the steps below if they want the awakened version of Moco.
- To open Free Fire and click on the Calendar option.
- At the “Moco: Rebirth” event, tap on “Coder’s Crib”.
- Do At the “Moco: Rebirth” event, tap on “Coder’s Crib”.
- Touch the green option “Currency M” at the top right of the screen.
- Click on “Wake up”.
Complete assigned missions. Today’s missions (September 19, 2021) are:
- Kill two enemies (excluding lobby matches)
- Win a game (excluding room games)
- Kill two enemies using MP5 (excluding lobby matches)
The players of Free Fire they have the option to change the missions assigned to them. In that case, they will need to click on the “Repeat Next” icon. 1000 gold coins will be deducted from your Free Fire account to reset the missions.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify and Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.